|Patent Imaging Corporation is a full service organization. We provide Patent Searching services through our experienced staff.
Our Search Division Directors include:
- B.S. Chemical Engineering
- B.S. Computer and Information Science
- Patent Examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office for more than 30 years.
- Searching of all kinds (patentability, validity, state of the art, freedom to operate, etc.) in various fields (computer, chemical, electrical, biological, medical, mechanical, etc.).
Mary Prentice, PhD
- M.S. Library Science
- M.A. Education
- Expert searcher/on-line librarian for American Public University System (APUS).
- About 25 years of searching experience performing patent searches in various fields (electrical, medical, chemical, and computer).
- MCSE Frederick Community College/I-Tech Center
- Electronic Technology Certificate from Cleveland Institute of Electronics
- Test Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, and Component Engineer involving Samsung semi conductor, memory, resistive and capacitive products.
- Patent searching in various fields (electrical, medical, chemical, and computer).